The Execution Policy sets forth how Zürcher Kantonalbank achieves the best possible result for its clients when executing orders.
- Download Execution Policy (PDF, 158 KB)
- Download list of execution venues (PDF, 58 KB)
- Download Execution Policy summary (PDF, 111 KB)
Zürcher Kantonalbank publishes annually the top five execution venues in terms of trading volumes per each class of financial instruments in the previous year, as well as information on the quality of execution obtained.
- Download Information on the Top Five Execution Venues (Reporting Period 2020)
(PDF, 200 KB)
- Download Information on the Top Five Execution Venues (Reporting Period 2019) (PDF, 97 KB)
- Download Information on the Top Five Execution Venues (Reporting Period 2018) (PDF, 4 MB)
Allocation with respect to public offerings and public placements in the capital market is regulated by the Allocation Directives for the New Issues Market of the Swiss Bankers Association.